Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: August 2, 2016
This Site is intended solely to provide users with information about Mr. Sinise.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
All content and material residing on and/or associated with the Site, including, without limitation, text, literature, newsletters, publications, articles, editorials, images, photographs, graphics, artwork, animations, audios, videos, audiovisual material, software programs, user interfaces, social media applications and plug-ins, and all design, layout, and “look and feel” elements of the Site (collectively “Content”), belong is owned by us or our licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyrights. You may access and use the Site and Content for PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, including downloading, printing, and storing for your own personal and non-commercial use copies of Content that has been made available for download and print, and sharing such copies with families and friends for their own personal and non-commercial uses; provided that:
(2) OTHER THAN THE LIMITED PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE GRANTED HEREUNDER, NO PERMISSION TO USE THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MATERIALS RELATED TO MR. SINISE OR HIS VARIOUS PROJECTS IS PERMITTED.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by any User Material or Content on the Site, please notify us in writing:
Gary Sinise Foundation
PO Box 50008
Studio City, CA 91614-5001
Attn: Executive Director
To enable us to investigate your alleged infringement or violation, please include the following in your notice:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will investigate claims of copyright infringement upon receipt of proper notice and will take appropriate actions we believe are required or permitted by law.
Please be aware that, under applicable law, anyone who knowingly materially misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, or that any material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, may be liable for damages to those who are injured by such misrepresentation.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Your use of the Site is a privilege, and NOT a right. Accordingly, we expressly reserve the following rights:
You may NOT make any illegal, unlawful, abusive, harmful or improper use of the Site or any Content, or do anything that interferes with other users’ access and use of the Site or any Content. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, you are expressly and strictly prohibited from: (1) hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, attacking or otherwise sabotaging or interfering with the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site; (2) making unauthorized access (including access that exceeds the scope of authorization) to the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site, or to any user account on the Site; and (3) using any automated programs, tools or processes (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access the Site or any system, network or server associated with the Site, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather any Content from the Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
For your convenience, the Site may contains links to third-party websites. Such linked third-party sites are not owned, controlled, operated or maintained by us. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the content, products, services, policies or activities of such linked third-party sites. The inclusion of any link or reference to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Gary Sinise’s or our endorsement, sponsorship, approval of, affiliation or association with, such third-party site or its content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may only link to the homepage of the Site, provided that:
(1) your linking is conducted in a truthful and non-misleading manner, and you do NOT misrepresent or falsely suggest that your website, or any of your content, products, services, views, opinions, policies or activities, is endorsed, sponsored or approved by, or is otherwise affiliated or associated with Gary Sinise or us.
(2) your link must be a text-only link to the home page of the Site. No commercial use of the Gary Sinise name Is permitted together with a link without his prior written approval.
(3) you do NOT publish false, misleading or inaccurate information about, or otherwise disparage us, Gary Sinise, or the Site;
(4) you do NOT frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around, or make deep linking, in-line linking or similar forms of linking to, the Site or any page of the Site or any Content; and
(5) you do NOT link to the Site from any adult or sexually oriented website;
We reserve the right to rescind your privilege to link to the Site at any time in our sole discretion. You agree that upon our request , you agree to immediately remove any link to the Site.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT: (1) THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (2) RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RESULTS OF ANY SEARCHES PERFORMED ON THE SITE) WILL BE RELIABLE; (3) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (4) YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, GARY SINISE, OR ANY OF OUR/HIS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVISORS OR VOLUNTEERS (“PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, SALES OR PROFITS) RESULTING FROM (1) YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR EQUIPMENT OR NETWORK FAILURE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PREDICATED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE ANY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES AND TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.